Dhara Devi – Chiang Mai
Sublime natural beauty abounds on the enchanting island of Koh Russey, a tropical jewel blessed with stunning coastlines, dramatic headlands ,powder-sand beaches and tropical forests, framed by the emerald waters of the gulf and the azure sky. Designed in harmony with these spectacular surroundings, Alila Villas Koh Russey is an ecological escape infused with Khmer culture and charm, where privacy, nature and local hospitality take centre stage.
Located in the Koh Rong archipelago,this private island resort lies less than 10 minutes by boat from the Cambodian coast – destined to be the heart and lifestyle soul of the new Cambodian Riviera. Regular shuttle boats connect the resort with the mainland and the airport just 20 minutes away. For those keen to explore more of this southern coastal region of Cambodia, trips to the mainland offer stunning countryside, peaceful towns and fascinating glimpses of local life, all within two hours of the resort.
Boutique, Villas, Relaxed Luxury
Garden Pavilion – 38 units. 50 sqm each. Ocean Pavilion – 12 units. 50sqm each. One Bedroom Garden Villa – 2 units. 110 sqm each. One Bedroom Beach Villa – 6 units. 110 sqm each. Two Bedroom Beach Villa – 3 units. 180 sqm each. Beach Estate – 2 units. – 560 sqm each.
Unique Selling Points
- An ultra-contemporary architectural statement, an island hideaway in the heart of the Cambodian Riviera
- Best and longest private beach in the archipelago
- Best of all worlds approach – laid back chic with a spot-on blend of wellness, epicureanism, relaxation and adventure
- Only resort on the Cambodian coast with its own water bottling plant
- Perfect base for exploring the Bokor mountain range and Kampot/Kep’s coastal, colonial charm
couples, honeymooners, families, solo traveller